2008年8月27日星期三

I wanna hear, the laughter, from you...
I wanna see, the smile, on your face...
I wanna touch, the hand, of yours...
I wanna feel, the love, you offer...

Somehow, someday
I will grow up, to be a better self...

But growing up, will never stop, how much, I really do care, for you...
As you, are always, the best thing, that happens, in my life...

I used to be, greedily want you, to give me, every seconds of concern
Till I realized, my greed, had stop you, from treating me better..
When I learn, to let go, through a hard way,
That is when, I know,
You really did, put much effort,
In changing me, to be a better person...

Thank you, isn't enough...
I’m sorry i used to be that greedy, wont help either...
Loving you, my friend, is what I will do, lifetime...
As, you are, someone, unique, in my heart...

Always...

-signing off-

0 toMoDacHi: