2008年6月30日星期一

The past..


Sigh..You see,the effect of the superb technology..

After signin out from msn..
Shuttin down my notebook..
I'm supposed to be lyin on my bed and waitin for the sleepin worms to crawl on me..

But with the hi-tech technology, i'm Bloggin now with my phone, instead of bein a good gal and sleep..

I cleared out some stuffs from my room yesterday..
And thats when i found some of my photos..
Very-long-time-ago-photos..

This is one of it.. I'll post the others next time..
Other than i'm cute in every of the photos (okay la, Just kidding nia), there's someth else in common..

I don think you can figure that out without me uploadin all the photos..
But my phone can only allow me to upload a photo in every Blogpost la..
Cant help..

I'll Just tell you the answer..
Ya.. Thats my smile..
I think, somehow, my early childhood had been very happy..

With ppl around me loving me so much, caring me so much..
I don think i have any single thing to complain about..

Comparing the younger-me with the current-me now..
I seldom laugh nowadays..
Even if i do so, i never indulged in a great laughter..
Not even once in a while..
I no longer laugh with tears in my eyes..
No longer, my heart laugh when i laugh..

Most of the time, i laugh because i know friends are worryin me..
You might be sayin/thinkin that i'm a sham person..
But i dont care a damn as long as my friends trust that i'm okay..

Furthermore, i'm not sayin that everytime i smile, its a fake one, okay!!
There's still some willingly smiles and sweet smiles..
Just that, somehow its like paling into insignificance in comparison with last time..

Maybe its because of the age..
When we get older day by day, our greed tends to grow bigger too..
Instead of bein happy because of a sweet,
we tend to want someth more..
aiming for someth higher, bigger, or more expensive..

The greed make us lose our happiness easily..
Maybe not everyone encounters such problem..
Maybe its Just me..

In other sayings, it good for aiming someth better..
That shows you are someone ambitious..
But, in other sayings, the greed is no longer controlled by you..
Its the other way round now..
Its controlling you..
I dont know whether this thinkin of mine is right or wrong..
But at least, thats what happening to me..

Ya..the greed is controllin now..
I think i need to learn about mediocrity..;-)

2 toMoDacHi:

Rex 说...

lolz...
last time u so cute da.
>.<

š ħ з ŕ ε η е 说...

u nv see before meh.. sweat..