
To change or not to change my blog url..
Sigh..sorry for keep havin the ideas of changin the url so often..
Not that i want, cause i seriously love my blog url to the max thou some complained that its too long and too hard to memorize..
The url contains memorable memories of my frenship life..
Hence, you would ask, why change it if you love it so much?
:-S because someone from my college intruded my blog place..
Frankly, i dunno how and i dunno why.. I already closed every search functions of my blog..
Therefore, unless i told you the blog url by my own.. You wont know bout the existence of my blog.. I really dunno why..
I tried typing my name in both google search and google blog search, but my blog url did not appear..
I even tried to copy and paste the whole passage to google.. Still, my blog url did not appear..
I goddamn dunno why this collegemate of mine can reread the whole passage in front of me..
Any computer smarties can tell me why?
Btw, this fren of mine did not know any of my frenz that link me through their blogs..
I really don't feel like changin the url or private-ing my blog..because private-ing it caused trouble to my frenz..
Sigh..but i don't want any college frenz to know a single thing about stupidboy.. And i seriously don't want my college frenz to know more bout me..
Troublesome..


2 toMoDacHi:
2 more reasons:
1. You post your friend's blog URL here. That person can google your friend's blog URL and trace the site that links to your blog.
2. Someone posts your URL in his/her list. So your annoying friend will be able to link from there. (Ok, I'm one of them. Maybe I'll remove it soon)
eh.. can meh? i hide the backlinks, off the blogger listing and off the search engines worr.. can still trace my blog meh?
hahaa.. bout the 2nd wan, its okay.. haha.. u dun hv to remove it.. cz i jz dun want my coll frenz to noe bout my blog.. its okay with others.. =)
发表评论